Pay as You Go IT Support
Not every business or organisation needs contracted or fully managed IT support. Sole traders and smaller businesses with only a few users and small IT footprint (perhaps you are running Office 365 or a NAS Drive and self-hosted email) may just need a little help now and again.
Clearwater IT Services provides a pay as you go service meaning you only pay when you use our services.
How it Works
Calls can be logged either by phone or through our helpdesk software. If your issue can be solved through remote support, then we will work through this with you over our secure connection software. If your problem cannot be fixed remotely then we will agree to dispatch an engineer to site to complete the work.
Feedback will be provided, once the problem is fixed, to give you maximum visibility of the work that has been completed and engineer’s time spent.
The key benefit of pay as you go IT support is that you will only pay when you use us. This level of flexibility means that you can carefully manage your IT spend. Pay as you go customers are able to use our helpdesk software or support phone number to log calls.
Pay as You Go Rates
Pay as you go support is invoiced at the end of each month that our services are used. We will provide you with a line item invoice on the last working day of each month detailing any support time used and the associated charges. Pay as you go customers will benefit from 7-day payment terms.
Charges for Pay as You Go IT Support are;
- On-site support at £60 + VAT per hour (with a minimum of one hour per callout)
- Remote/helpdesk support at £60 + VAT per hour (charged in 20 minute increments)
Due to the nature of pay as you go IT support there are some exclusions that customers should be aware of;
- We are unable to provide pro-active monitoring of systems, security and software under a pay as you go agreement
- We are unable to guarantee SLAs (Service Level Agreements) for pay as you go customers. Support is provided on a ‘best endeavors’ basis
- We will not be able to keep records of your IT set-up and customers should be prepared to provide information such as passwords or software versions when a support call is placed
To discuss Pay as You Go IT Support with one of our team, please contact us today.